For this week’s Jumpstart Your Business Session, I decided to host a “Build It On a Budget” Webinar.
It’s possible that right now you are working on your web business, but you are stuck on the details. Perhaps you need help working on the website? Maybe you are struggling with your web packages? Or do you just need new ways to attract more people to your business?
Inside the webinar replay below I talked about the following:
Building Websites On a Budget
- Simple WordPress Formatting Tricks for Beginners
- Adding Links, Videos and Photos to Your Site
- Low Cost Hosting Solutions
- Landing Page Vs Tabbed Page Vs 5 Page Website Design
Building Packages to Promote Your Coaching Services
- Outlining Your Offer
- Creating PDFs to Brand Your Service + Detail Your Package
- Selling Your Services Online Via a Website or eJunkie
People: Client Attraction and Buzz Marketing
- Fight the Fear and Put Your Self Out There
- Finding new places to connect with people online and offline
- A simple direct email marketing strategy to share your business with more people
Watch the Replay Below:
If you have "Monetization" on your mind and are looking to "Make Sense of Making Money Online" my MYB Series is the BEST place for you to start. Back in the early 2000s my head was filled with dreams of quitting my 9-to-5, working at home and being my own boss. I searched the web for every "Start a Business Online" solution I could find until over time I created my own solutions to making money online. Now I have the pleasure of working at home, on my computer, every day. I’m hoping my lessons learned can help you discover smart ways to monetize your message online. What do you think? Are you interested in learning more about my MYB solutions? Click here or the button below for more details.