Building Your List, Expanding Your Brand, Attracting New Customers: These are all things I know you want to do, but how are you going to get the job done?
You can start by finding a social platform that best fits your personality and dominate it. Use your chosen social space to expand your brand, engage your audience and consistently be seen by media and customers within your industry.
For our latest Jumpstart Your Business Call, our engagement platform of choice was audio. I’ve got quite a few ladies who are in the process of developing their own podcasts, audio ecourses, and/or blog talk radio shows. Many of them are curious about things like:
1. BlogTalkRadio – Is it the right space to start a show?
2. Itunes – How to get your podcast approved?
3. Audio Recordings – The right software and web tools to use?
4. Content – What to discuss and how often?
5. Profit + Promotion- How to attract listeners and make sales?
The above 5 areas are the topics of focus for this week’s teleclass (replay below).
+Additional How-To Guides On Podcasting
SistaSense Podcasting Tutorials for Beginners
Podcasting on WordPress + Submitting Your Podcast to Itunes
Drive Traffic to Your Site + Market to today’s Online Shoppers
Recording Audios – Tools I use
Adding Video to Your Blog