As part of my Jumpstart Your Business weekly teleclass series, our last call was entitled, ‘Is anybody there? Getting your following to Interact, Share and Create Enough Buzz to Help Your Business Grow’.
Every woman in business eventually wants her start up to evolve from a passion project to a business that is both popular and profitable. I personally love when my blog readers, video subscribers and online customers are commenting, sharing and communicating with me because all that activity let’s me know they are interested in my work and excited about working with me.
Those times when you put your best online and it goes unnoticed can be brutal on the ego. Not to mention the fact that after a while it get’s frustrating and ultimately bad for business.
Inside our latest teleclass (replay below) I continue our conversation around ‘engaging potential customers‘ by touching on the following points:
- 5 Women-Owned Startups and Six Figure Entrepreneurs who have successfully built large audiences online: The tools they use and their innovative approach to audience engagement that encourages activity, sales, and brand loyalty among their followers.
- The first 3 steps to building your own unique platform for engaging with potential customers in your audience
- How to work around the popular issue of not getting enough ‘comments’ and/or testimonials from your following
- How to engage readers and customers using different touch points beyond email marketing
Online Business Success: more on engaging your audience and interacting with customers
- How to React When You Feel Like No One is Listening
- Engage Your Audience and Build Your Tribe
- Boring to Bodacious: How to Build a Bankable Brand
If you have "Monetization" on your mind and are looking to "Make Sense of Making Money Online" my MYB Series is the BEST place for you to start. Back in the early 2000s my head was filled with dreams of quitting my 9-to-5, working at home and being my own boss. I searched the web for every "Start a Business Online" solution I could find until over time I created my own solutions to making money online. Now I have the pleasure of working at home, on my computer, every day. I’m hoping my lessons learned can help you discover smart ways to monetize your message online. What do you think? Are you interested in learning more about my MYB solutions? Click here or the button below for more details.