Quotes to Help You Tackle Your Desire for Perfection
You want to be a successful entrepreneur, but find yourself in a constant state of delays because of your desire to be perfect, make sure everything is perfect or expect nothing less than perfection from others. Do you find yourself finding fault in practically everything that you do? Do you fixate on your mistakes? Do you find yourself always starting over or revising your revisions? Do you feel like some of your once fresh and new ideas have turned into outdated dreams deferred? Let’s reset your mindset with the following powerful messages:
- Where there is no struggle, there is no strength. -Oprah
- The most valuable thing you can make is a mistake – you can’t learn anything from being perfect. -Adam Osborne
- Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. -Einstein
- You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend. -Bruce Lee
- Perfection comes in the process of doing. -LaShanda Henry
- It’s about completion, not perfection.
- If you are waiting for the right time, it’s now.
Did you like these quotes?
Browse the power message graphics below. Select your favorites, save them, pin them, and even print them for daily motivational reminders. Feel free to share them with social friends too! And if you’d like to keep these close by, click here to download the complete Act Now Productivity and Success Quotes eBook for Women Entrepreneurs.
If you enjoyed this post, let me know. Leave a comment and feel free to share some of your favorite quotes for entrepreneurs.
You may also like the following resources and posts:
Breaking, But Not Broken
Women Entrepreneurs: Understanding What is Fair vs Fare vs Fear
28 Days of Fire and Focus Challenge – Daily Action Steps for the Entrepeneurs
Unblock Your Blessings 12 Week Challenge for Women
Get Unstuck Podcast: Empowerment for Women Entrepreneurs
Triple X Your Success Step #1: Build Your Confidence
Triple X Your Success Step #7: Build Your Courage
(video) Your Money Conversations Vs Contradictions
SistaSense Work At Home / Freelance to Full Time Lessons Learned