Quotes to Help You Get Real About What It Takes to Be a Successful Entrepreneur
You want to be a successful entrepreneur, but you really need to get a better sense of what it takes to get there. While contemplating the idea of success, do you sometimes overlook or even forget the amount of time, energy and effort that it truly takes to be successful? Let’s reset your mindset with the following powerful messages:
- Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won’t, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can’t. -Anonymous
- I got my start by giving myself a start. -Madam C. J. Walker
- Real Entrepreneurs Do Real Things. -LaShanda Henry
- Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration. -Thomas Edison
- Nothing about my life is lucky, nothing. A lot of grace, a lot of blessings, a lot of divine order, but I don’t believe in luck. For me luck is preparation meeting the moment of opportunity. There is no luck without you being prepared for that moment of opportunity. -Oprah
- I never dreamed about success. I worked for it. -Estée Lauder
- I have never worked a day in my life without selling. If I believe in something, I sell it, and I sell it hard. -Estée Lauder
- The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary. -Vince Lombardi
- You must fall in love with what you do, because being an entrepreneur is a lot of hard work, and overcoming a lot of adversity. From that love will come the dedication that will get you out of bed at 4 a.m. because of a great idea you just had and get you to work till 11 p.m. and not feel tired. – Ken Field
- Running my own business is empowering. I get to set my own hours, call the shots, and contribute to my family. -Amanda Cookson
- Some people dream of great accomplishments, while others stay awake and do them. -Anonymous
- Vision without action is daydreaming and action without vision is a nightmare. – Chinese Proverb
- The comfort zone is a nice place, but nothing grows there. Take the leap today and start your business! – Caroline Cummings
- Ideas Make You Feel Good. Implementation Makes You Money. -Richelle Shaw
- Get Those Ideas Out of Your Head and Into Your Bank Account
- Be the Change That You Seek -LaShanda Henry
- Create the Things You Wish Existed
- Remember that there is one thing better than making a living – making a life. -Anonymous
- Go the extra mile. It’s never crowded.
- If there’s a book you really want to read, but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it. -Toni Morrison
- Stop Wishing. Start Working.
- Success: Don’t wait for it. Work for it. -LaShanda Henry
- There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.
- It takes 10 years to be an overnight success.
- You CAN have it all. You just can’t have it all at once. -Oprah
Did you like these quotes?
Browse the power message graphics below. Select your favorites, save them, pin them, and even print them for daily motivational reminders. Feel free to share them with social friends too! And if you’d like to keep these close by, click here to download the complete Act Now Productivity and Success Quotes eBook for Women Entrepreneurs.
If you enjoyed this post, let me know. Leave a comment and feel free to share some of your favorite quotes for entrepreneurs.
You may also like the following resources and posts:
Breaking, But Not Broken
Women Entrepreneurs: Understanding What is Fair vs Fare vs Fear
28 Days of Fire and Focus Challenge – Daily Action Steps for the Entrepeneurs
Unblock Your Blessings 12 Week Challenge for Women
Get Unstuck Podcast: Empowerment for Women Entrepreneurs
Triple X Your Success Step #1: Build Your Confidence
Triple X Your Success Step #7: Build Your Courage
(video) Your Money Conversations Vs Contradictions
SistaSense Work At Home / Freelance to Full Time Lessons Learned
If you have "Monetization" on your mind and are looking to "Make Sense of Making Money Online" my MYB Series is the BEST place for you to start. Back in the early 2000s my head was filled with dreams of quitting my 9-to-5, working at home and being my own boss. I searched the web for every "Start a Business Online" solution I could find until over time I created my own solutions to making money online. Now I have the pleasure of working at home, on my computer, every day. I’m hoping my lessons learned can help you discover smart ways to monetize your message online. What do you think? Are you interested in learning more about my MYB solutions? Click here or the button below for more details.