This is truly the busiest time of the year! So much is going on and I want to make sure everyone stays in the loop. First thing first, do you live in NC? I am launching a new series of local sistasense socials very soon, so we web women can connect offline. Send me an email if you would like an invite to the Eastern North Carolina SistaSense Social and/or if you would like details about sponsoring this event. For those who do not live in NC (don’t worry), our socials will be coming to a city near you soon.
Have you missed any SistaSense Mag Issues? Just this week you can download the special BBWO issue of SistaSense Magazine for .99cents.
Happening Right Now and/or Very Soon
- Join Our Facebook Social Roll Call: Finish This Sentence “I need to work on …”
- 1st Annual Blacks In Technology Entrepreneurship Week & Kick-off Networking & Honoree Soiree
- Sistas Who Sell 30 Day Challenge Starts Now
- Are you going to Blogalicious 2011?
BBWO Speakers include LaShanda Henry, Pam Perry, and Lamar Tyler.
- To Your Excellence Free TeleSummit Starts Monday
Event co-created by Akilah Richards, Execumma! LaShanda Henry is speaking on Monday.
- BBWO Member Dawn Fitch Launches the Pooka Beauty Boutique
- SistaSense Magazine Money and Power issue Is a Must Read
It includes 6 BBWO Spotlight Members and Articles on Increasing Your Money and Power!
- If you missed the SistaSense Power Circle TeleSummit – Download Replays Using Code PCR30
Using code you can download all nine (60 minute sessions) for $30!
Last thing … I am still looking for BBWO members to feature in upcoming issues of SistaSense Magazine. To submit yourself or someone you know go to http://thespotlight.mybbwo.net and remember to email me if you live in North Carolina and would like to attend our social meetups with other business women.
If you have "Monetization" on your mind and are looking to "Make Sense of Making Money Online" my MYB Series is the BEST place for you to start. Back in the early 2000s my head was filled with dreams of quitting my 9-to-5, working at home and being my own boss. I searched the web for every "Start a Business Online" solution I could find until over time I created my own solutions to making money online. Now I have the pleasure of working at home, on my computer, every day. I’m hoping my lessons learned can help you discover smart ways to monetize your message online. What do you think? Are you interested in learning more about my MYB solutions? Click here or the button below for more details.