Quotes to Help You Overcome Anger, Negative Thoughts and Self-Doubt
You want to be a successful entrepreneur, but you can’t control the negative thoughts in your mind. Are you angry about things other people have done to you or something that has happened in your past? Do you always think that something will go wrong? Do you speak badly about yourself or others? Do you want to see that glass as half full, but somehow it always looks half empty? Let’s reset your mindset with the following powerful messages:
- I get angry about things, then go on and work. -Toni Morrison
- I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. -Fannie Lou Hamer
- Productivity Starts With Positivity -LaShanda Henry
- Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve. -Napoleon Hill
- You will never say goodbye to the past, until you understand why the flashbacks haunt you. -Shannon L. Alder
- To thrive in life you need 3 bones. A wishbone. A backbone. And a funny bone. -Reba McEntire
- Feelings that come back are feelings that never went away.
- A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. -Winston Churchill
- There is always something to be thankful for.
- It’s great to be grateful.
- Every day we have plenty of opportunities to get angry, stressed or offended. But what you’re doing when you indulge these negative emotions is giving something outside yourself power over your happiness. You can choose to not let little things upset you. -Joel Osteen
- Whenever something bad happens, keep calm, take a few deep breaths and shift the focus to something positive. -Roy T. Bennett
- Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice. -Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
- Choose to be in control. -LaShanda Henry
- At any given moment you have the power to say this is not how the story is going to end.
- The Success of Your Business Depends on the Company That You Keep – LaShanda Henry
- Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher. -Oprah
- I don’t think of myself as a poor deprived ghetto girl who made good. I think of myself as somebody who from an early age knew I was responsible for myself, and I had to make good. -Oprah
- Don’t be mad at the people who talk behind your back. They are behind you for a reason.
- Lord if it’s for me, bless it. If it’s not for me, block it.
- Think Positive.Don’t think that it Won’t. Know that You Can. Believe that You Will. -LaShanda Henry
- You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger. -Buddha
- Overthinking leads to negative thoughts.
- When angry count to ten before you speak. If very angry, count to one hundred. -Thomas Jefferson
- Life Has No Remote. Get Up and Change It Yourself.
- Cry a river. Build a bridge. Get over it.
- The more Positive the Mind the more Productive Person. -LaShanda Henry
- You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win. – Zig Ziglar
Did you like these quotes?
Browse the power message graphics below. Select your favorites, save them, pin them, and even print them for daily motivational reminders. Feel free to share them with social friends too! And if you’d like to keep these close by, click here to download the complete Act Now Productivity and Success Quotes eBook for Women Entrepreneurs.
If you enjoyed this post, let me know. Leave a comment and feel free to share some of your favorite quotes for entrepreneurs.
You may also like the following resources and posts:
Breaking, But Not Broken
Women Entrepreneurs: Understanding What is Fair vs Fare vs Fear
28 Days of Fire and Focus Challenge – Daily Action Steps for the Entrepeneurs
Unblock Your Blessings 12 Week Challenge for Women
Get Unstuck Podcast: Empowerment for Women Entrepreneurs
Triple X Your Success Step #1: Build Your Confidence
Triple X Your Success Step #7: Build Your Courage
(video) Your Money Conversations Vs Contradictions
SistaSense Work At Home / Freelance to Full Time Lessons Learned