Quotes to Help You with Productivity – Jumpstart Your Day
You want to be a successful entrepreneur, but you struggle with productivity. Are your days often filled with busy work, other people’s priorities, social media, or a never-ending list of delays that hold all your projects hostage? Do you always feel like you are two steps behind everyone else? Do you desperately want to speed up your progress and get more things done? Do you feel like there is never enough time in the day to make it all happen? Let’s reset your mindset with the following powerful messages:
- Today is a Great day to have a Great day.
- How do I have productive days with minimum drama? Simple; I mind my own business. – Steve Maraboli
- Either You Run the Day, or the Day Runs You.
- Don’t Compare Your Beginning to Someone Else’s Middle
- Don’t prioritize what’s on your schedule. Schedule your priorities.
- How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.
- The best way to get things done is to simply begin.
- Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
- Yesterday’s the past, tomorrow’s the future, but today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present.
- Ask yourself if what you are doing today is getting you close to where you want to be tomorrow.
- This day will never happen again, make the most of it.
- There are seven days in the week and someday isn’t one of them.
- A year from now, you’ll wish you started today.
- If you want to be more productive, you need to become master of your minutes. -Crystal Paine
- Wake up with determination. Go to Bed with Satisfaction.
Did you like these quotes?
Browse the power message graphics below. Select your favorites, save them, pin them, and even print them for daily motivational reminders. Feel free to share them with social friends too! And if you’d like to keep these close by, click here to download the complete Act Now Productivity and Success Quotes eBook for Women Entrepreneurs.
If you enjoyed this post, let me know. Leave a comment and feel free to share some of your favorite quotes for entrepreneurs.
You may also like the following resources and posts:
Breaking, But Not Broken
Women Entrepreneurs: Understanding What is Fair vs Fare vs Fear
28 Days of Fire and Focus Challenge – Daily Action Steps for the Entrepeneurs
Unblock Your Blessings 12 Week Challenge for Women
Get Unstuck Podcast: Empowerment for Women Entrepreneurs
Triple X Your Success Step #1: Build Your Confidence
Triple X Your Success Step #7: Build Your Courage
(video) Your Money Conversations Vs Contradictions
SistaSense Work At Home / Freelance to Full Time Lessons Learned