Quotes to Help You Focus Better and Get Unstuck
You want to be a successful entrepreneur, but you feel overwhelmed by feelings of confusion. Does it feel like your brain is always either too empty or too full? Do you find yourself in a constant state of analysis paralysis; not knowing what to start first or what to finish next? Let’s reset your mindset with the following powerful messages:
- The Way Through the Challenge is to get still and think about the next right move. And not be overwhelmed by it, because you know your life is bigger than that one moment. -Oprah
- Fear is the glue that keeps you stuck. Faith is the solvent that sets you free.-Shannon L. Alder
- It’s pretty hard for the Lord to guide you if you haven’t made up your mind which way you want to go. -Madam C. J. Walker
- Stars Can’t Shine Without Darkness.
- Brain dump everything to be done and divide them into columns of what you want to do, need to do, can do now and would like to do later. Start where you are and with the resources you have. -LaShanda Henry
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. -Walt Disney
- You are confused not because you don’t know what to do, but because you won’t do what you know.
- An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- FOCUS: Follow One Course Until Successful
- SYSTEMS: Save Yourself Stress, Time, Energy and Money
- Set SMART Goals: Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, and Time-bound
- Phase In Your Greatness. -LaShanda Henry
- Don’t get stuck in your past, use it to fuel your future.
- People don’t take opportunities because the timing is bad, the financial side unsecure. Too many people are overanalyzing. Sometimes you just have to go for it. -Michelle Zatlyn
- If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done. -Bruce Lee
- Make Plans Not Excuses -LaShanda Henry
- Create more. Consume Less.
- What Consumes Your Mind Controls Your Life.
- You Underperform When You Overreact, Overestimate or Overthink -LaShanda Henry
- Create A Plan of Action: A goal without a plan is just a wish.
Did you like these quotes?
Browse the power message graphics below. Select your favorites, save them, pin them, and even print them for daily motivational reminders. Feel free to share them with social friends too! And if you’d like to keep these close by, click here to download the complete Act Now Productivity and Success Quotes eBook for Women Entrepreneurs.
If you enjoyed this post, let me know. Leave a comment and feel free to share some of your favorite quotes for entrepreneurs.
You may also like the following resources and posts:
Breaking, But Not Broken
Women Entrepreneurs: Understanding What is Fair vs Fare vs Fear
28 Days of Fire and Focus Challenge – Daily Action Steps for the Entrepeneurs
Unblock Your Blessings 12 Week Challenge for Women
Get Unstuck Podcast: Empowerment for Women Entrepreneurs
Triple X Your Success Step #1: Build Your Confidence
Triple X Your Success Step #7: Build Your Courage
(video) Your Money Conversations Vs Contradictions
SistaSense Work At Home / Freelance to Full Time Lessons Learned
If you have "Monetization" on your mind and are looking to "Make Sense of Making Money Online" my MYB Series is the BEST place for you to start. Back in the early 2000s my head was filled with dreams of quitting my 9-to-5, working at home and being my own boss. I searched the web for every "Start a Business Online" solution I could find until over time I created my own solutions to making money online. Now I have the pleasure of working at home, on my computer, every day. I’m hoping my lessons learned can help you discover smart ways to monetize your message online. What do you think? Are you interested in learning more about my MYB solutions? Click here or the button below for more details.