Quotes to Help You Understand and Cope with Failure
You want to be a successful entrepreneur, but past failures or the possibility of future failure is holding you back. Do you desperately want to be right about your ideas, but can’t handle the thought of being wrong? Do you feel like you always need a confidence boost or pep talk to get you going? Are you always searching for the courage to start things up or try something again? Let’s reset your mindset with the following powerful messages:
- Nothing will work unless you do. – Maya Angelou
- Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness. -Oprah
- Sometimes we fall down because there is something down there we are supposed to find.
- I don’t believe in failure. It’s not failure if you enjoyed the process. -Oprah
- You never lose in business, either you win or you learn. -Melinda Emerson
- We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes – understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success. -Arianna Huffington
- Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it. -Oprah
- My whole career has been one rejection after another and then going back and back and pushing against everything and everybody. Getting ahead by small, ugly steps. -Joan Rivers
- We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat; they do not exist.-Queen Victoria
- What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail? -Robert Schuller
- Know that you are not defined by what somebody says is a failure for you, because failure is just there to point you in a different direction. -Oprah
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. -Winston Churchill
- Don’t fear failure. Not failure, but low aim, is the crime. In great attempts it is glorious even to fail. -Bruce Lee
- Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
- Failure is an absolute prerequisite for success. You learn to succeed by failing.
- Don’t be Afraid to Fail, Be Afraid, not to try.
- When nothing goes right, go left.
- If you stumble, make it part of the dance.
- If “Plan A” didn’t work the alphabet has 25 more letters. Stay cool.
- The Only Way You Can Fail Is If You Quit
- She turned her cants into cans and her dreams into plans.
- He who never made a mistake never made a discovery. – Samuel Smiles
Did you like these quotes?
Browse the power message graphics below. Select your favorites, save them, pin them, and even print them for daily motivational reminders. Feel free to share them with social friends too! And if you’d like to keep these close by, click here to download the complete Act Now Productivity and Success Quotes eBook for Women Entrepreneurs.
If you enjoyed this post, let me know. Leave a comment and feel free to share some of your favorite quotes for entrepreneurs.
You may also like the following resources and posts:
Breaking, But Not Broken
Women Entrepreneurs: Understanding What is Fair vs Fare vs Fear
28 Days of Fire and Focus Challenge – Daily Action Steps for the Entrepeneurs
Unblock Your Blessings 12 Week Challenge for Women
Get Unstuck Podcast: Empowerment for Women Entrepreneurs
Triple X Your Success Step #1: Build Your Confidence
Triple X Your Success Step #7: Build Your Courage
(video) Your Money Conversations Vs Contradictions
SistaSense Work At Home / Freelance to Full Time Lessons Learned