Quotes to Help You Complete Tasks and Finish the Projects You Start
You want to be a successful entrepreneur, but your fire fizzles very quickly. Does the excitement and energy you have when thinking of a new idea or starting a new project quickly go away when things get hard or a new idea peaks your interest? Let’s reset your mindset with the following powerful messages:
- It always seems impossible, until it’s done.
- The best way to keep charged up is to do what’s been nagging at you. – Susan Bishop
- Sow a thought, reap an action; sow an action, reap a habit; sow a habit, reap a character; sow a character, reap a destiny. -Chinese Proverb
- Be committed to the process without being emotionally attached to the results. – Hal Elrod
- Every worthwhile accomplishment, big or little, has its stages of drudgery and triumph: a beginning, a struggle and a victory. -Mahatma Gandhi
- Happiness does not come from doing easy work but from the afterglow of satisfaction that comes after the achievement of a difficult task that demanded our best. -Theodore Isaac Rubin
- To Get Results You Have to Be an Action Taker NOT an Active Talker -LaShanda Henry
- Much of the stress that people feel doesn’t come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they’ve started. – David Allen
- We are judged by what we finish, not by what we start.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishments. – Jim Rohn
- Feels Good to Get some stuff done.
- Commitment means staying loyal to what you said you were going to do long after the mood you said it in has left you.
- Be stubborn about your goals and flexible about your methods.
- Nothing will make you feel better, except doing the work.
- Start Strong. Finish Stronger.
Did you like these quotes?
Browse the power message graphics below. Select your favorites, save them, pin them, and even print them for daily motivational reminders. Feel free to share them with social friends too! And if you’d like to keep these close by, click here to download the complete Act Now Productivity and Success Quotes eBook for Women Entrepreneurs.
If you enjoyed this post, let me know. Leave a comment and feel free to share some of your favorite quotes for entrepreneurs.
You may also like the following resources and posts:
Breaking, But Not Broken
Women Entrepreneurs: Understanding What is Fair vs Fare vs Fear
28 Days of Fire and Focus Challenge – Daily Action Steps for the Entrepeneurs
Unblock Your Blessings 12 Week Challenge for Women
Get Unstuck Podcast: Empowerment for Women Entrepreneurs
Triple X Your Success Step #1: Build Your Confidence
Triple X Your Success Step #7: Build Your Courage
(video) Your Money Conversations Vs Contradictions
SistaSense Work At Home / Freelance to Full Time Lessons Learned