One of my newest website clients recently asked me a great question. She said:
In response to her question, I decided to do the quick video above on what I believe are 3 Essential components needed to build the best website for your business.
#1 You Need GREAT Photos for Branding and Promotion
- Do you have a logo? Click here to review my Logo Design Services (option c)
- Do you have photos of your products?
- Do you have photos of yourself?
- Do you have royalty free photos you can use in your marketing? – Try iStockPhoto or BigStockPhoto
#2 You Need to Build an Email List to Stay Connected to Customers and Blog Subscribers
- Use Feedburner to Build Blog Subcriber List
- For help setting up Feedburner – Watch Summer Circle Webinar Replays
- Use MadMimi to easily create pretty, professional newsletters and sign up forms
- Use iContact to Setup Email Auto-Responders
- For help setting up auto-responders – Watch Summer Circle Webinar Replays
- For help setting up your newsletter – Review my design service (option b)
#3 You Need an Online Merchant Account + eCommerce Shop to handle Payments
- I use Paypal to process all customer payments – Click here to find out why
- I use eJunkie to setup my eCommerce Shop
- For help setting your own eJunkie store – Watch Summer Circle Replays
My Latest Logo Design Projects
BROWSE OTHER WEB PROJECT DESIGNS